Tuesday, October 31, 2017

One Coffee Card and One Halloween Card with Bugaboo Image






I am so happy that today and tomorrow is a national holiday in Germany, means a bit time to make cards :)
I have seen on Simon Says Stamp : What Would Kelly Make 12th and would like to join the challenge.



I have inspired by the 3rd Inspiration from Kelly from the Series:



This is not my card, this is Kelly`s Card as may Inspiration


Here is what I came up:


1. I took the Coffee stamp set from TAWS and colored with rainbow colors (Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor). Once its colored, I cut it of by my self.
2. I then made the BG, by stamped Pink Cat Studio Snowflakes BG and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I sponged with purple distress Ink.
3. Added DP at the bottom part and added the Mug and Coffee To Go Mug on it.
4. The Sentiment is Hero Arts stamped with black ink.







Challenges for my first card are:

Simon Says Stamp : What Would Kelly Make 12th


Crafty Creations Challenge #353: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #136: Anything Goes


Word Art Wednesday #306 - #307: Anything Goes

Crafting From The Heart #181: Anything Goes

Pammie´s Inky Pinkies Challenges #1744: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 43: Anything Goes(2/2)

Corrosive Challenges #10: October Anything Goes
---------------------------------------------

I also made this card with basic sketch from Stella Says Sketch #517



I took the Image named JJ Broom Stick from Bugaboo and colored it with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. As you know me maybe I am not buying much DP,  also the card base I have stamped with the "hats". Then I took  one DP (old old collection) and then the sentiment I sponged that white paper after I stamped the sentiment with yellow Distress Ink.


I used the Cloud Stencil from my lovely Friend Billie A, (again many thanks Billie always love this stencil :)) and sponged some part with the purple Distress Ink behind the Main Image. I added gold Ink on the Hat and on her bottom part of her dress.



I also want to join these Challenges:


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC #212: Anything Goes

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Wonderful Wednesday #25: Anything Goes

Simply Papercraft Challenge #52: Anything Goes


Tuesday Throwdown #367: Watercolor

TTCRD Challenge 31. Okt - 6. Nov: Anything Goes

Use Your Stuff #286: Halloween

Come and Get It: Halloween Challenge


Glitter `N`Sparkle Challenge #263: Halloween

Di´s Digi Challenge: Halloween and/or Harvest Challenge

Shopping Our Stash #327: Halloween (my DP is old old collection that I ever have)


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)

Love,  


G+

17 comments:

  1. love the snowflake background and awesome coffee cups. Great colors and great fussy cutting. Would love to have coffee with you and craft. Wonderful card.
    The Bugaboo image is fun and love the purple clouds using my template. you do awesome and love the color in the image. Wonderful cards. Hugs my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards and gorgeous coloring! i especially love the background on the halloween card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Monika!
    Thanks for getting your Halloween on with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love your entry to the SHOPPING OUR STASH Halloween challenge, that image is just so much fun. Awesome coloring on both cards, thank you for sharing, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesoem cards, luv your shaded backgrounds and details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Kaffee-Karte erinnert etwas an Weihnachtsmarkt, weil im Hintergrund Schneesterne zu sehen sind. Passt ja gut in die Zeit, die weihnachte,Ärzte offen ja bald.
    Die Halloweenkarte gefällt mir sehr gut. Die Dame sieht etwas desolat aus: hat wohl zu viel gefeiert???
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for dropping this off at Tuesday Throwdown watercolor challenge - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great cards love the coffee mugs and fabulous Bugaboo image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love both cards! The Halloween one is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it Challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Monika! I love the background you created on the coffee card and what a fun Halloween card, love that image!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic Christmas coffee card, fantastic design (like that shadowing) and what a cute Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards, especially the one with the coffee.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two adorable cards! Fabulous coloring and sky background on the Halloween card! And I Love the hats stamped on the background panel; so fun! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs and Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card.Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you using DP, what a beautiful design, super coloring and shading underneath the cups to 'ground ' them. It's lovely! So fun to see you use a Bugaboo image too, it's such a fun and detailed design, so well done!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger