Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Stamps #154 A Hello Card in White & Blue and Pattie`s Creations Challenge: A VW Beetle Manly Birthday Card




Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge



I have purchased this SU Stamp on February :) and just now I have inked it oh yeah too many stamp too less time hehe LOL .. I simply colored it with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I choose two different Blue and the building I colored too with grey Watercolor.









The Sentiment is die cutting I have got as goodies from Flo my lovely friend from Germany. Many thanks Flo for the lovely Hello Sentiment Die you sent me so happy to use it now :) I colored it also with Peerless Transparent Watercolor.  







I hope I can inspired you with this simple sketch to join our sketch challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Southern Girls #161: Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Craft Galore Encore June Challenge: Anything Goes June(2/3)
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #180: Anything Goes (Unlimited Entries)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #06 JUNE: Anything Goes (2/3)
Inspiration Destination #129: Anything Goes Optional Twist Shaker Card


--------------------------------------------

I forgot to post this card (I am really sorry Pattie and all DT ladies) for the challenge at Pattie`s Creations Design Challenge. This month we have the theme: For The Boys (Used Masculine Image).

I choose the VW Beetle 1 Image from Pattie`s Store and colored it with Peerless Transparent Watercolor.



Simply I added the Sentiment Happy Birthday and embossed the Grey paper with harlequin Embossing Folder.

Challenges for my manly card are:

Sweet Stampin: For Dads or special Men, this card was for a very kind colleague in my old office...I still keep contact with him and I made this for his bday...

QKR Stampede #246: Anything Goes

Crafting With Friends #44: Anything Goes

4 Crafty Chicks #353: Birthday


Glitter `N` Sparkle #242: One For The Boys

DLART June Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge #205: Boys and/or Men

Craft Rocket Challenges #38: For the Men/Boys

Jo`s Scrap Shack #191: Anything Goes (2/3)

Crafting With An Attitude #28: Anything Goes (1/3)

Great Impressions Juni 2017 Challenge: Masculine

As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Reason to make a Cards and Why: I love making birthday card and also manly card as for me manly card is easier to make als flower cards :)  

HLS June Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes


-----------------------EDITED-----------------------

I just realized the MUSE challenge is finished tomorrow...also if I go sleep it will be already nearly finished time..so I added the Card in this post too :)

I was visiting my friend`s blog Cornelia and found her beautiful card and read that its a MUSE challenge CASE the card from Ardyth. I have the same stamp set like Cornelia and wanna try to use it again. Cornelia, this card also CASE ing (the same stamp set) your card my friend :)


this is Ardyth`s card not mine.

I started with stamped the flower from Stamplorations Clear Stamp set. I took HAPPY Birthday Stamp from Whimsy Stamp set.


For the center of my flower I took Miri paper and use my Sequin DIES from MFT I made with 3 different colors Miri Paper( red, gold and purple)


I am not coloring the leaves I left it and really CASE ing Ardyth`s Card. Took the Black card base and adhere the main panel on it. I can called my card is finished.



Challenges for my THIRD card are:

MUSE Challenge #218: CASE Ardyth

***Featured Members for this challenge, many thanks to my friends who vote my card, love you all***

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #121: Anything Goes

AAA Cards Game #91: The 3rd Big Birthday Bash







613 Avenue #198 : Anything Goes (1/8)

Come and Get It: Anything Goes (1/3)

CAS On Sunday Challenge #109: Use A Repetition Image


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

51 comments:

  1. Monika, I love your card! The polka dots and the striped strip are perfect for you background! Great coloring on the ship! Have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at masculine cards, these are both fabulous Monika! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards, Monika! Nobody makes masculine cards like you do! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card! Love the bug and the gray embossed panel is a wonderful compliment to it! So glad you joined the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. I love the Australia building (don't remember name) and the colors. Great painting with the blues. The sentiment hello is perfect. Great layout /sketch. Fun card. The VW beetle is sweet. Great masculine card. I love the colors and old time look. Great background embossing and like the happy birthday. Awesome cards. Great looks and you inspire me when I make masculine cards.. what would Monika do.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich wünsche dir auch noch ein schönes Wochenende!
    Deine Karten sehen super aus - ich geh jetzt mal mit meinen Aquarellfarben spielen ;)
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card love the design. Beetles are my favorite car. Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack Funday Friday Challenge.

    Annie - Jo's Scrap Shack DT Member
    littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cards and your coloring the bug car card is great I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love your Opera House Card it is just amazing. Lovely work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet cards Monika! I love your card with the die cut hello sentiment! The colors are perfect, great take on that sketch too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this clean design, Monika and the pretty shine on your flower centres! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and for joining my Muse birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set of cards, Monika. I love your Sydney Opera House card. Your VW car is wonderfully watercoloured and those flowers are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoops! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful trio of creativness! Love the scene you created in your first card, so beautiful. Your car card is as sweet as can be. Love your adorable Muse card, a great take on Miss Ardyth's card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse! Hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that fabulous Sydney Opera House image! Rather fond of that 'hello' die too. Love using mine! A wonderful masculine creation. Thanks for joining our 'For a Special Man' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful CAS card with lovely colours. A perfect way to say, "Hello!" Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media, Anything Goes, #27 June Challenge. Good luck! Love Denyse (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards, Monika. That flower card is such a pretty clean and simple design. I especially love the bright and shiny centres. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, Monika. Love them all!!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great collection of cards Monika and thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week with your lovely flower card. Great CASE of Ardyth's card. The sequin centers are a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lot of beautiful cards. You have been busy and all your cards are great

    ReplyDelete
  21. How beautiful is your CASE card, so simple and so pretty. Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty Clean and Simple card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooohhh!!! Wenn ich diese Karte sehe, bekomme ich direkt Fernweh!!!
    Die ist dir sooooooo gut gelungen, ich tippe auf Gewinnerkarte.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  24. This card is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really fabulous cards, Monika! Beautiful coloring on the first two, and your take on Ardyth's card is so sweet!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog...Hugs, Barb xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Three very cool cards - all with wildly different styles! I really love those cute little button blooms in your last card. Your first two are very striking as well!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooh what a treat to get to pop back in with a different DT hat on!! I love that fabulous image and your card design is just perfect!! Thanks for joining us this week for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Southern Girls. I'm so glad you did and love your entry! Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. super sweet card, luv the fun image and your design...hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great trio of flowers - so cheerful. Love the bright centers. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love how perfect and yet CAS this card is! Nice job! Thank you for playing along with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fun flower card and I like the center piece. So CAS.. (how did I miss this card when I commented before????) Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the beetle image... always remind me on Herbie! The layout of your card is great!

    Thanks for playing along with our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#38 – For a boy / man}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#6 – Early summer}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great colouring on your Sydney Opera House and VW cards, Monika ... an such sweet flowers ... whimsical and so fun with the sequin miri centres! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oops, forgot to add, Monika, you were right about my Muse card ... sentiment die cut first, then the swoosh afterwards! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love that VW Bug, Monika - a perfect image for a masculine card! I love seeing what you've entered into our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and love being inspired by it. :-D Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing cards, Monika! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. 1. It's the Sydney opera isn't it? I like stamps and dies that picture different cities around the world. Useful considering my work and those of my colleagues. Gender neutral as it's so clean and no feminine detailing.
    2. This is definitely masculine. I think my aunt had a car like this when I was very young, a yellow one. The ef I have a stencil. Cool design!
    3. Very CAS, I like that the buttons are the only colored elements. Works for a man too, these flowers aren't too feminine, also with these colors it's quite neutral. Useful card to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Another fantastic CAS design and great to see you join us at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  39. All beautiful card Monika love all the stamps and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your CAS cards.....it so sweet.Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Monika just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  42. All 3 of your cards are fabulous. Love the Sydney Opera House and the CAS approach you took. The Beetle Bug is nicely finished with the checked embossing and your florals are fun with the button centers. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Monika - thanks for adding your car card in our "for the boys" challenge this week... it#s fab! Your PC teammie... Vic. (On behalf of Glitter n Sparkle blog) x

    ReplyDelete
  44. All your cards are amazing, love your beautiful coloring and the great color combination on each card.
    Thanks for sharing at Crafting with An Attitude Challenge, we hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a great bunch of cards love them all. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great your card. I love the blue colors and the sentiment in blue.
    ( all the other cards are great too)
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wonderful CAS card Monika, I really liked the blues you used!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your VW is coloured so beautifully and love how you created the sky, I always have trouble with clouds. And the embossed card base creates such fantastic texture. Always wonderful to see you at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey Monika, you have a wonderful set of cards here... Thank u for dropping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a great group of cards! I will definitely check out the sketch challenge; love your cas card; and am so glad you made such a great guy card for the Great Impressions Stamps Challenge. Good luck. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lovely cards! You did a beautiful job on all of the cards! Thank you for joining our Final Challenge over at Great Impressions.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger